Saturday, February 6, 2010

What is a Face Rub/Face Rubbin'?

For those who see me use the terms, but are unfamiliar with them:

Q-What is a "face rubbin"?

A-When a gentleman with any type of facial hair (scruff/5 o'clock shadow included) gently rubs it on the facial cheek of a lady. A "neck rubbin" is the same concept, but is performed upon a lady's neck. This is more 'dangerous' and should only be indulged in with extreme caution as lips have a tendency to wander and perform other actions that close to a lovely lady's neck.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.