Friday, December 26, 2008

New Grooming Gadget to Check Out: The Swerve

I was recently contacted by the co-founder of The Swerve, Brian Seidenfrau. He came across this blog and offered to send me one of his new Swerve razors to try out and review for y'all.

From his message to me about this new product:

"It was primarily designed for men to shave the back of their own neck and upper back. We have branded it The Swerve. We just launched in Novemeber and I am very happy with our progress thus far. . . We also got a mention on www.shavingstuff.com . . . theawesomer will be doing a story on us . . . For more info on our product go to www.theswerve.com "

My teen is testing out the product and we'll get back to you soon with the review. In the meanwhile, be sure to check out the links and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.