Friday, June 27, 2008

Get a FREE Quattro Titanium Trimmer from SCHICK

I have fabulous news, my darlings!

Yesterday I was contacted by a Schick representative who had an offer for me and my readers.

Get a FREE Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer in the mail by visiting www.trimflixx.com and making your own "video clip". Its really more like a game you play where you click on a few options and watch the results as a "video clip". It only takes a minute or so to do. Once you are done, click on 'SAVE' and look for the checkbox that says "Throw in a free razor". Be sure to click the checkbox if you want your free Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer.

If you play, be sure to post here that you did, along with your reaction to the game and the offer. Once you get the trimmer, be sure to let us know what you think. I, and others here would love to read your feedback. I will be getting a trimmer shortly, and I will also be posting a review about it.

No, I won't be reviewing how it works on my beard (*laugh*) - I have a teenaged shaver in my home who will be using it on his beard.

Here is how the Schick Rep described the Quattro Titanium Trimmer:
"[It] is unlike any other razor on the market. It's a pretty slick gadget, and as someone with complicated facial hair and a love of gadgetry - it is much appreciated (not to mention super-useful). It has a four blade razor and an edging blade on one end, and a trimmer on the other. It's kind of brilliant."


Now, go get busy making funny video clips and ordering your free trimmers!

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.