Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer Review

Photo © Daniella Nicole






















It only took one use to sell my teen on the new Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer. He tried out all of the features and had a great time doing so. He loves new gadgets, so the fun, gadget aspect of the trimmer was a sure winner.

He has tried many different razors, including electric ones, and he told me that he got a better shave from the Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer than he has ever had. I felt his face, and I can testify his statement is true. He got a very close shave that left his face feeling baby smooth.

One thing he really loves is that he can now get areas of his face and jaw line he had problems with before. No more missed patches of hair.

This trimmer took grooming to a whole new level for my teen. He used the features not only to shave, but to trim and shape his sideburns, too.

The Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer has a nice solid feel, with a perfect-sized non-slip grip. It has a little bit of weight to it, while still being light-weight, which is nice.

My teen loves this product so much he is going to recommend it to his dad, and all of his friends.

I have never seen my son so excited about shaving except when his first facial hair grew in. I think he is going to have a lot of fun growing in, shaping, trimming, and shaving off various facial hair styles over the course of the coming months.

Fantastic product, and thank you Schick for the freebie! You’ve made my teen and his mama very happy.

If you want to get your own FREE Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer, CLICK HERE.

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.