Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Got My Free Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer – How ‘Bout You?

Photo © Daniella Nicole
I got my free Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer! Have you gotten yours?

My teen will be using it this coming week, and giving me his feedback to share with y’all. Lemme tell ya, this thing is a beauty! I almost wish I had a beard so I could play with this thing! It seriously looks like a fun new gadget!

It has special features so it can shave, edge, and trim your glorious facial hair. The trimmer is adjustable. It is really hot looking, and the battery is included. I had better stop now, or I will ruin my teen’s review!

Anyway, if you have not gotten your FREE trimmer, be sure to get one. This thing really does look promising (and fun to use).

Check out the details about how to get your own FREE Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer HERE.

Sorry about the poor quality of my photo of the trimmer. If you want to see a better image, click here. It's the deep red/middle tab.

PS. I think the Schick Rep personally sent out mine – there was a hand-written note from him. Thanks, A!

I don’t think y’all will get personally mailed free trimmers – some things are reserved for the Goddess, ya know. Lol. ;-)

No comments:

Copyright © 2007 - 2012 Daniella Nicole. All rights reserved.